Home of genuine and kind audio lovers

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ enter as stranger, leave as friend ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

RegisterRegister  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Sennheiser HD 201: Ultimate Budget Headphones

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeljko
Admin

PostSubject: Sennheiser HD 201: Ultimate Budget Headphones    Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:20 pm

I picked them up for little more than 20 euros and couldn't be more happier with my purchase, they are really comfortable, light, nicely made (for the price) and what's most important, I like what I hear, did some ideas and audio restoration tasks with them, they really don't forgive sibilance area, another plus.

Found out there's a guy that is doing his masters on HD 202, many recommend them for tracking, also here's interesting review:

Sure, they aren't best cans there are or something, but if you are on budget or want to recommend someone starting out or just in the market for really nice cheap cans, this is the ones to get, even for another reference source, true bargain.
Back to top Go down
http://audiolovers.gettalk.net
superliquidsunshine

PostSubject: Re: Sennheiser HD 201: Ultimate Budget Headphones    Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:05 pm

Hello. People speak so very highly of these cans and it always amazes me that something so, so very inexpensive could be of such benefit and used as a trusted tool in so many people's studios. Your post has finally convinced me to pop for a pair. I have finally seen the light, Hallelujah, I have seen the light!
Back to top Go down
Zeljko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sennheiser HD 201: Ultimate Budget Headphones    Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:08 pm

Awesome to hear that

Mine broke last night, I tripped them over the floor, nothing little tape couldn't fix, I wasn't even boomed because of their initial price

Think price of these ones gonna rise soon, same happened to AT-M50s and JBL 305 monitors, gonna buy another pair on long run for sure

Enjoy in them
Back to top Go down
http://audiolovers.gettalk.net
superliquidsunshine

PostSubject: Re: Sennheiser HD 201: Ultimate Budget Headphones    Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:40 am

Thank's amigo, I'm sure I will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sennheiser HD 201: Ultimate Budget Headphones    

Back to top Go down

Sennheiser HD 201: Ultimate Budget Headphones
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1