Home of genuine and kind audio lovers

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ enter as stranger, leave as friend ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

RegisterRegister  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  Log inLog in  

Share | 

saying hey, saying hello...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nadirtozenith
Admin

PostSubject: saying hey, saying hello...   Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:32 pm

hello, members,

am exceptionally glad, feeling to be privileged being invited here. Smile

wish all of us the best, loads of that... Cool
Back to top Go down
Zeljko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: saying hey, saying hello...   Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:36 pm

Privilege is ours, grateful I met you and for all moments we shared and will continue sharing Embarassed cheers flower

Make yourself at home, because this that is :afro:
Back to top Go down
http://audiolovers.gettalk.net
nadirtozenith
Admin

PostSubject: Re: saying hey, saying hello...   Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:05 pm

hey, home sharing fellow members Very Happy,

have read the newly inboxed mail over there, before expressing my thanks, one question, do we really need members, not to assert, me, within the circles of the admistrative personnel? Wink

all the best, keep being at home, great sweet home... Cool
Back to top Go down
Zeljko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: saying hey, saying hello...   Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:26 pm

@nadirtozenith wrote:

have read the newly inboxed mail over there, before expressing my thanks, one question, do we really need members, not to assert, me, within the circles of the admistrative personnel? Wink

Depends who really, someone who is awesome and can keep mouth shout about it or just bring trusted people, sure, sincerely, having you two here is enough for me, maybe few more folks too, but would like to forum kick off thread wise before it, so yeah, no hurry Basketball
Back to top Go down
Lev
Admin

PostSubject: Re: saying hey, saying hello...   Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:05 pm

Welcome nadirtozenith! Nice to see you here! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BBKING23

PostSubject: Re: saying hey, saying hello...   Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:24 pm

Hello All! Thanks for the invite Lev! Thanks to the site creator's! Hope all is well with everyone. This is gonna be awesome!
Back to top Go down
Lev
Admin

PostSubject: Re: saying hey, saying hello...   Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:30 pm

Sweet! Welcome B! :face:
Back to top Go down
Zeljko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: saying hey, saying hello...   Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:34 pm

Welcome my new friend, hope we will share tons of great moments in the time that are ahead, make yourself at home flower
Back to top Go down
BBKING23

PostSubject: Re: saying hey, saying hello...   Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:47 am

Thanks everyone!
Back to top Go down
nadirtozenith
Admin

PostSubject: just about administrative personnel...   Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:11 am

hey, Zeljko, also all members,
@Zeljko wrote:
who really
can keep mouth shout about it
bring trusted people
have not though about the growth potential of the forum, of course, when that is taken into account, things might become different, am in, if, when, am needed, that is all. Cool

welcome, king of bb, 23th of those, at this new home! Smile

best of the best for all of us... I love you

Last edited by nadirtozenith on Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BBKING23

PostSubject: Re: saying hey, saying hello...   Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:15 am

Thanks kind sir!
Back to top Go down
nadirtozenith
Admin

PostSubject: Re: saying hey, saying hello...   Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:03 am

hey, home sharing fellow members Very Happy,

how do we decide, whom to invite, do we make votes for every one of those persons, or what kind of quasi-democratic process will be concieved for this? Question

best for all, that is what needed is, that is why it is wished for... Cool
Back to top Go down
Zeljko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: saying hey, saying hello...   Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:18 pm

I believe you will make great decision, invite who ever you trust and would like to have around
Back to top Go down
nadirtozenith
Admin

PostSubject: Re: saying hey, saying hello...   Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:01 pm

hey, new home sharing fellow member beings Smile,

if, when, all were that way, then there would be my first big mistake, as before our conversation about one old member on the former site, me has never thought about him as perhaps problematic, but seen him in the light after that, also how he did not react yet to my enquiry mentioned, rather do not want to vote for any such person.

thus, me thinks, because all of us might have somewhat, even drastically, different perceptions about, experiences with, every person to be invited, it would be better if, when, all of us, contributing to one list about persons planned to be invited, all of us, at least with one positive vote, or in case any doubt or even partially negative happenstance came ever up, through mentioning or bringing up these, would be able to come to agreement.

dunno, me might be somewhat slow today, but for me it seems to be better to be here without persons invited because of my shortsighted perspective about anybody, than with the later gotten perfect hindsight, causing problems.

of course, we have loads of time for pondering about these matters, perhaps every present member should voice her, his, concerns.

all the best, but only that...
Back to top Go down
Zeljko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: saying hey, saying hello...   Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:20 pm

I understand you completely, think we should continue this privately than and go trough some names
Back to top Go down
nadirtozenith
Admin

PostSubject: Re: saying hey, saying hello...   Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:23 pm

hey, Zeljko, members hey, too,
@Zeljko wrote:
we should continue this privately
go trough some names
would feel loads better this way, at least for now, mostly in the case of members from our earlier place.

best is when for all of us is, that is what is wished for...
Back to top Go down
Zeljko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: saying hey, saying hello...   Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:37 pm

I taught/remembered about you when I inserted that emoticon, glad to see you using it
Back to top Go down
nadirtozenith
Admin

PostSubject: Re: saying hey, saying hello...   Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:21 am

hey, Zeljko, all members included,
@Zeljko wrote:
remembered about
that emoticon
one of my favourites.

there is one quite funny story about the traditional welcoming gesture over there, at least about its usage of it in one quite strange situation environment, will come back here later then write it up. bounce

best of all the best for all of us...
Back to top Go down
Zeljko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: saying hey, saying hello...   Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:20 pm

Would really love to hear about it
Back to top Go down
nadirtozenith
Admin

PostSubject: Re: saying hey, saying hello...   Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:30 pm

hey, Zeljko Very Happy, members hey too Very Happy,

at the beginning of our nine and half years long stint in indonesia, java, yogyakarta, still knowing not really enough about many of the things there, we have seen the announcement of one Great Underground Festival, at some information board at the university where my fiancee wanted to absolve then finish her phd degree studies.
underground, in our usage, means that the genre, also every one of its providers, does not want to go up over the ground, not in for the business side of the whole stuff, choosing this consciously over every other possibility.
being in the underground movement in our country before, also choosing this way consciously, we thought the meaning, the usage, of the word must be the same over there too.
at the place of the happening, there seemed to be many people, if not the overwhelming majority, clad in very black tee shirts, quite some with strangely typeset gothic looking graphics, many with blood dripping from the characters, etc., most of the local people with unusually long hair, worn loose.
we did not thought still about all this as anything strange, just perhaps one special local custom, not more, black might be the colour of the local underground scene.
the first band came up, the second, the third, all in the same or similar genres of death metal, trash metal, burial site metal, pirate metal even, as we were told, all kinds having to do something with being Under the fucking Ground.
one band, could be the seventh or eighth, came from the island of bali, where most people follow the balinese hindu faith.
the front guy, after their twenty minutes long block of deepest death rattles, medium low dying groans, sizzling hot distorted power chords, speedy head banging, quite with exceptional grace within the intended aggressivity, beautifully performed, before then after his thanking words addressing the audience, did the traditional welcome bow, twice, quite deeply expressed, with his palms together, as required. Embarassed

this story too is what nearly always comes to mind when me sees the emoticon, even if me uses it with its more traditional meaning. Wink

stupid as it might be, the whole happenstance, even after all those years past, brings the same wondering smile upon me facement. Embarassed

might just hope it did the same upon all the faces of all of you, if not, then just wish you all the best of the best, plus then some, from over the ground still...

Last edited by nadirtozenith on Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zeljko
Admin

PostSubject: Re: saying hey, saying hello...   Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:58 pm

Awesome story, love how you set ambiance and everything, like I was there or I'm watching a movie

Thanks for sharing, wish nothing less to you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: saying hey, saying hello...   Today at 7:20 am

Back to top Go down

saying hey, saying hello...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Home of genuine and kind audio lovers  :: Lounge-
Jump to: